- ChargePoint will collaborate with Gatik to build electric vehicle charging infrastructure and provide integrated services to Gatik’s clients in the United States and Canada.
- Gatik, a middle-mile autonomous vehicle supplier, is ready to produce the ancillary goods needed to drive adoption of its technology after focusing on establishing its technology and building use cases.
- ChargePoint’s cloud subscription platform and software-defined charging devices are designed to accommodate every charging situation, including residential and multifamily, office, parking, hospitality, retail, and all forms of transportation fleets. A single ChargePoint account now grants access to hundreds of thousands of charging stations across North America and Europe.
- Gatik established a partnership with electric vehicle charging company ChargePoint Holdings (NYSE: CHPT) on Monday to create a charging ecosystem for Gatik consumers in North America. Gatik clients that want to use ChargePoint’s Class 3-6 electric and autonomous middle-mile vehicles will get infrastructure and consulting services from ChargePoint, including site design and interoperability certification.
- “Gatik’s autonomous electric fleet is ideally positioned to boost supply chain efficiency and dependability while driving sustainability for our customers through crucial operational measures,” stated Arjun Narang, Gatik’s Co-Founder and Technical Director. “Our partnership with ChargePoint will not only ensure that we meet growing demand for our product offering and services, but it will also provide our customers with access to national charging infrastructure and a slew of technical benefits to help them achieve their long-term sustainability goals.”
- ChargePoint’s experience in site design, interoperability certification, and cheaper investment costs will be available to customers hauling goods in Gatik’s autonomous electric fleet. Gatik will also have access to a nationwide charging network and fleet-specific software that delivers telemetric analytics that can be customized to each customer’s operations, as well as modular charging hardware that reduces necessary electrical capacity and lowers upfront costs. The electrified logistics sector will benefit greatly from this strategic electric ecosystem collaboration for the middle mile.
As the world’s largest EV charging network, ChargePoint offers electric vehicle (EV) charging to more people and locations than ever before. Public charging stations, customer subscription plans, and utility grid management technology for electric utility firms to moderate energy demand on the grid are all available.
ChargePoint is based in Campbell, California, and was founded in 2007.